Thursday, November 3, 2011

My boys bathroom wall

Okay I have been slowly trying to figure out how and what I wanted to do with my boys bathroom for the last year I think I ahve finally decided on the colors of dark grey, brown and cream. I need to find a stripe fabric to make a shower curtain so when I do I will post it. But this is it for now. The bathroom is not very big so not much room for decorating, but here it is so far.
 I saw these cute twig stars in PB magazine last year and loved them so I made my own, with yep, you guessed it, sticks and a hot glue gun. really easy.
 I couldn't find frames in a greay color that I liked os I bought some at Michaels and spray painted them and added some burlap for the background of the pictures.
Thanks for stopping by. Changing my home is a never ending pleasure and I am glad I can share it with you. Have a great day I am so glad the sun is ot it makes me happy I just can't go outside cuz I know it is freezing!! brrrrrrrrrrrr!
Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. I love the stars. I think I'm going to make some for our Christmas tree. I also really like the burlap backing on your pictures. It makes them look professional. I think I'm going to have to copy cat you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through pinterest. LOVE your style! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. over from A to Z. i love your blog. you are an amazing crafter! i wish i could make furniture like that or that my husband could!
    i want an entry way table just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! I went through the WHOLE thing! Love it!!! I just moved to Portland from Utah, so I was loving the Cougar sign and talk of DI. ;) I have a blog too, if you get bored, check it out! Keep it up!!!
    www.paintinginportland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT colors! I love it:-) OH and do you like the fabric I used for my kids bathroom? {my ruffle curtain}? Well if you do they have tons at walmart for CHEAP! :-) its more of a dark blue...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! May I ask, how old are your boys? If I may suggest, you should've chosen a much brighter color than this one. They're kids and the more colorful the better, right? I think earth tones are more suitable for much older people. You could even style the bathroom with a beach or nautical theme to make it a bit playful. Still, the bathroom looks phenomenal! No doubt about that!

    Kip Whitehead

    ReplyDelete