Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bathroom Shelves

I have been wanting to put up shelves above my toilet for years now but just never had the time.
I got the idea for my shelves from one of my favorite blogs EllaClairinspired she is so talented. I love everything she does. She just recently did some shelves in her bathroom and I just fell in love. Go check out her blog! 
 
Here are mine. 
 
The bottom shelf holds toilet paper, soap and cotton balls.
 
The top shelf holds Q-tips, and hand towels
 
 Item List
 
Shelf corbels: Lowes for under $6 each
1x10 wood: Lowes, 8 foot was $6 (made both shelves)
Glass jar on top: Target for $6, 1.5 gallon (on sale)
Glass jar on bottom Tai Pan (old)
Baskets Michaels all three for $12
Wood picture frame: made by me
Small pitcher: Michaels
Flower print: free printable from the EllaClair blog
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this room ! You've got a great style . Looks and fells timeless. ...

    ReplyDelete