Saturday, December 5, 2020

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree

 Merry Christmas!!! Can you believe it’s December? The past few months have been going to fast. I finally had some time to get my home clean and all ready for blog pictures. I’m so excited to share my Christmas tree with you.

This year is a little different than years past. I kept with neutrals and I’m really loving it. It’s so fun to change up the style and theme of Christmas decor. It doesn’t take much to switch it up. I keep my ornaments Misty Mercury glass and they go with all colors and styles. Then I can switch out ribbon, garland and wrapping papers. And these items are fairly inexpensive.


I purchased this flocked tree a few years ago from Wayfair and I still love it! It’s very heavy flocked and has wispy branches. I have a good amount of ornaments on it and it’s holding strong. This exact tree is not sold any more but I have a similar one linked in my liketoknowit HERE


I also added some new handmade ornaments. That’s I’ll share with you. I love creating new and original ornaments.



I recently made a DIY frame for my large TV. Add some inexpensive digital art to your phone and screen mirror it to your tv and you have a beautiful piece of art.


I added some wood bead garland and this beautiful velvet ribbon and love the detail, depth and interest it adds to my tree. Instead of draping and tucking the ribbon thru my tree I opted to just tie a 10-12 inch strip right to the branches and let it hang down. I love this little ribbon tip, such a fun change.


I always use my collection of mercury glass ornaments on my tree. They seriously go with any color or style of decor. I also added some gray, bronze & white matte ball ornaments


I added some cardboard gingerbread houses and some chalk painted ornaments. Remember that you don’t have to buy new ornaments every year. Paint is a great way to change things with out having to buy new.


I love wrapping gifts and I think they make the tree look complete. No there aren't real gifts, the are just empty boxes. Cozy logs by the fire make this space fell so warm and cozy. 


Happy Holidays friends!
 Thanks for stopping by and supporting my blog!
xoxo
Lindsay










No comments:

Post a Comment