Saturday, July 10, 2010

Laundry Room Cabinets

Here is my Laundry room before I ripped the shelf out. (Isn't it sad that I thought the basket might help this shelf look more organized, um NO!) After doing a little demolition to get the shelf out which was soooooo fun to do with a hammer. My son kept saying "mom, what are you doing? Does dad know your doing this?" Anyhow I am just about finnished with my cabinets. My hubby scored these FREE Cabinets from a job he is working at. I painted them, made new fronts on the doors pictured below, new hardware (I got on clearance at Loes's for 43 cents each) and ta da... New cabinets for my laundry room.

Here are the FREE cabinets-real wood I might add.

no shelf anymore!


Here are the fronts of the cabinets that I made for super cheap with what I had layin' around.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you've got some skills. I will suggest taking pics of your process because people will want to know. I want to know how you made your doors. I'm always looking for different methods. What door building method did you use?

    ReplyDelete