Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas home tour 2014

Welcome to my Christmas home tour for 2014. I have had my decoraions up for.....Well, I put them up before Thanksgiving!! I know, I know. But there is a good reason. With 4 kids it takes me about three days to get all my stuff out and up. Then I decorate my mother-in-laws house and also this year I helped my mom decorate her house. So I was pretty busy. This is my home this year. I hope you feel welcome and come back often! We love visitors :)
~Happy Holidays~
Fireplace/Mantel



Tree
Every year my tree is a little different than the last. This year I finally got some large green berries. I love them I have been wanting some for about three years and always wait to long to buy them. Not this year!! I also added some cream and red gingham ribbon.




Railing

 


 

Bedroom
I don't usually decorate any bedrooms. But this year I decided I would do a little décor in my room.
I hope you are enjoying your December. It has been crazy warm weather and no snow which is weird for me. I want snow for Christmas!! It just feels funny having all my Christmas decorations up and it is 50 degrees outside :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Lindsay

 
 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely!:-) I love the new gingham red touches:) ....I love christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete