Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Home Tour

 
I know I show you this table all the time but its my favorite! This Easter I went bright and colorful. I'm drying over al the faux flowers from Michaels stores.They look so real!

 Both the ceramic bunnies are from Joanns last year and the mirror is from Target.

 This little DIY Egg is from Details2enjoy, go check out their darling stuff. you get the kits ready to be made by you any way you like. The packaging it came in was even cute! The white tray is from Michaels and the wood tray was made by me. but you can find similar ones at The Gully Farmhouse on Etsy.
 Tiered tray is from World Market and the bunny is from Hobby Lobby




Happy day to you all! Im going to try to get more things up on here. Life busy as I'm sure you know! Thanks for stopping by! -Lindsay

1 comment: