Thursday, December 5, 2019

CRANBERRY AND CANDLE TABLESCAPE



Merry Christmas!
Is December flying by for anyone else? Before we know it Christmas will be here!


Today I'm so excited to be sharing my Christmas tablescapes with these gorgeous brass caged candle holders from COTTAGE & THISTLE on of my favorite small shops.


Aren't they gorgeous!!
I knew right when I get these in October that I wanted to use them for a Christmas table centerpiece.


I made these little mini wood hand painted gingerbread houses last week for a fun little DIY craft. Aren't they fun on each table setting.


You can get these beautiful caged Candle holders HERE

Vanessa, the shop owner is such a sweetie and has such great home decor items. Be sure to go check out her shop.


Red white and greens are all over my house an I absolutely love it!


Remember that you can shop my home in the free LIKEtoKNOW.it app just follow countrygirlhome and all my products will be linked right to their scources! 

Click HERE to shop!

xoxoxo
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment