Friday, December 4, 2020

DIY Star Hoop Ornament

Hello!
I am so excited that you are here. I so excited to be sharing these fun and easy DIY star hoop ornaments with you today.

All the links to make these ornaments are in my liketoknow.it just click HERE  

This is what you will need:
4 inch hoops
3 inch wood stars
2 inch wood stars
tiny bells (under 1/2 inch)
Twine or velvet ribbon
white paint & paint brush
drill & drill bit 


 The first thing you will need to do is drill the holes at the top of the stars. I used the smallest drill bit i could find but big enough to fut my twine through. See below. 


Next you will need to paint your stars. you can use any color but i chose White, actually its called Snownball, perfect winter white if you ask me. let those dry a few minutes



After your start are dry you can start stringing your stars and bells together. do the large star first, then the small star then add the bell or multiple bells if you want. then tie a knot. Then string your metal loop thru the twine and tie another knot to hold the stars in place. then put your twine or ribbon for a loop to hang your ornament. and that's it you're done.


These are so easy and inexpensive to make. Happy DIYing. 
I hope you have a wonderful day! Be sure to pin this and save for later!
xoxo
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment