Friday, September 23, 2011

metal AMMO Box redo

I love to use anything for decorating, yes even ammo boxes. I got my hubby some ammo for fathers day and they came in these metal boxes. The wheels started turning and I thought they would be cute in my sons room. Out came the spray paint and tada. Cute ammo storage boxes.

Before

 I taped on some diamond shapes and spray painted the box Heirloom White, removed the paper and sanded it down to make it look old.
                                                     After
Don't you just love the glass knob on this old sewing table, I got it a Hobby Lobby they have the cutest furniture hardware and they go on sale all the time.
Thanks have a great friday
 Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the diamond pattern - love the imperfection of it too! Such a cute corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job, especially love the diamond pattern - I found you on Better After; I'm your newest follower. http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to cool!!! Truly you have eye for the potential!!! I'm in love with the diamond (harlequin) pattern right now and have done a few pieces of furniture with it. Anyways, I would LOVE for you to share this over on Trash to Treasure Tuesdays on the Korner!!! Thanks! :) http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/trash-to-treasure-tuesday-link-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple idea, with AMAZING results!! Love the post-it diamond idea. :)

    ReplyDelete