Friday, February 18, 2011

{$2.50 cork board}

Looking through Pottery Barns catalog I lovedall the cork boards. So I made on for WAY less than they are selling them for. Yes under $3 that is sooooo inexpensive. I think I'll make a bigger one. I know my little guy is going to need more room for his artwork. Maybe I will just cover a whole wall in cork... not really but he would think that is a great idea. (I don't think I'll mention that to him.)
I started with a frame I already had, painted it black to match my sons room.

I bought this cork roll at Joanns reg. $3.99 but go for 40% off. thats cheap!


Then I rolled the cork out and hot glued it to the cardboard, then in the fram it went.

My son think this is great, he proudly displays his "FISH" art work. and butterflys. he loves bugs! too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment