Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Small country table

Here is the table on my front porch. It just adds a little detail don't ya think?
 There is the best view from the bench on our front porch i made some pillow for it last week, makes it so much more HOMEY..
 This table is just a little thing. From the left overs from my entry table.


Here it is just after building it.                                    Here it is painted, but not stained or distressed.
Here it is all finnished, I got the knob at Lowes for 30 cents..
It is out side by my front door, a cute little addition to put things on. I will get a picture of it on my portch when I can (hopefully today).

Thanks for being patient in my slacker blogging. I have a hard time being on my computer when it is nice outside. But I have a few projects all done ready to be out up-soon I promise. :)
Linsdsay

7 comments:

  1. it looks adorable- simple and sweet and the perfect size to fit just about anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!!! This makes me want to build one. Do you buy legs or are they just regular wood 2x2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, they are just 2 x 2 I think they were 1.98 for an 8 footer-super cheep! Thank you both for your sweeet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can't wait to see the picture of it on your porch! I would have never thought to put something like that on my porch! Thanks for the great idea!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Your craftiness makes me sick. With envy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! its so cute!
    I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the table very cute. love that you stained the top

    ReplyDelete