Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Boots and Shoes for Fall

I have never owned a pair of ankle boots till last month. I think that they are going to some of my favorite footwear. I bought these at Shoe Carnival last month and have worn them several times. They are very comfortable and go with everything!!

forever21 lace raglan top (last year)
I wear them with a small messy cuff on my jeans



 SPERRY'S
I have wanted some Sperry's for about 2 years and just bought some and I love them!! They are so comfortable. I wear them all the time with my skinny jeans. In the mornings it is chilly but by afternoon it is warm so I just roll up my jeans.
My Sperry's look good with some jeans cuffs don't you think?




 tillys leaf necklace

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are super cute! Do you know what brand they are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Makalu, Tali in Taupe. They run a little big. I usually wear 8 but I got these in a 7. I have thin long feet. I didn't want them flopping around ;)

      Delete