Tuesday, February 5, 2019

VALENTINES DECOR

Hello friends! I am so glad you are here. I'm so happy that I get to share a bit of my Valentines decor with you today. My home is usually neutral but holidays are a fun time to pull out the color! I love pinks for Valentines day can you tell? I love all shades of pink. 


 I got the idea for this centerpiece from Cherie at SweetRose&Wren she made a similar one for her Christmas tablescape and I fell in love! So be sure to stop by her blog HERE or her Instagram HERE and see how amazingly talented she is.


I have loved having this chalk board to change out with the months. I need to practice more on my hand writing skills. But for now this is good enough.


Tablescapes are such a fun way to decorate for the holidays. I like to keep the main things, like plates and chargers neutral. Then add color or patterns with napkins, centerpieces and goblets filled with colored juice.

Candles always bring a cozy romantic feel to any table. These taper candles add height and warmth to the table. layer, layer, layer. I love having lots of layers on my tables. You can layer your plates and napkins or even a table runner adds texture, layers and interest.




I'm loving this new rug from Boutique Rugs it is the Harput Area rug. 


All of the flowers I used for this centerpiece are from Michaels craft store. Wood box, candles and  wicker chargers are from Hobby Lobby. Silverware is from World Market.



Do you decorate for Valentines day? I like to do something fun for the kids. red breakfast or a fun dinner around the holiday. 




Happy Valentines month! I would love to see how you decorate for Valentines day. 

Thanks for being here!
-L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment