Tuesday, February 12, 2019

PINK VALENTINES DECOR

Happy almost Valentines day! 
Do you have big plans for the big LOVE day? We are staying home and having a fun dinner and  relaxing at home. 

I'm excited to be sharing another, yes another Valentines tablescape with you. I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and came across these cute little paper mache hearts and thought they would be perfect for treat for my littles. I filled them with our yummy chocolates tied a ribbon on them and done! I thought they would look cute on their dinner plates. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was putting up another V-day tablescape.


Other than the heart candy holders, the only other thing I purchased for this table was the fabric for some new DIY light pink napkins. Everything else I just used what I already had. I love to shop my home and use new things in different spaces.

I wasnt in the mood to spend a lot of time on a chalk board art project so I just hung some pink faux flowers on my target garland and called it good.



I love the view from overhead its such a fun perspective. Yes, I have to stand on my table to get this picture!


All shades of pink are a favorite of mine. I was feeling light pink today can you tell?



Heart Garland is from Target


Adding some small candle votives add just the right amount of coziness to a dining table. These silver mercury glass ones are from World Market and Michael's Craft stores. 

I also love recycled glass vases. They go with everything and any where. These 2 are from Amazon and Hobby Lobby. 
White Cake stand is from Seagull book 
Wood and marble cake stand is from Rod Works.
Pink and white flowers are from Michael's.
Wicker chargers are from Hobby Lobby
Plates are from JcPenny
Chairs and Silverware are from World Market




Aren't these just so cute filled with candy. My kids will love these!


Thanks for stopping by Country Girl Home. I hope that you have been inspired to decorate your home for the Valentines holiday, it doesn't have to be hard or expensive. Have fun and just be creative.

Happy Valentines Day!
-L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment