Thursday, September 19, 2019

FALL HOME TOUR 2019

Well Fall is coming, I can feel it in the air. Its been getting cooler at night and now that high temps in the day is cooler. Its also getting darker earlier. The leaves haven't started changing yet.

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. It never seams to last long enough though. I love the colors on the leaves and the cozy smell of pumpkins and apples. 


I love to bring natural elements into my home. I love these wheat stems from my yard and my new amber bottles from Targets Hearth and Hand line. Don't they pair perfectly together!

This gorgeous sign is from OurKindredHome Sydney is the amazing gal that makes these signs. I love that I can use this sign all year long. It goes with all my decor. The quality is amazing and the warm wood frame is perfect! This is also one of my favorite sayings.


Pumpkins are a must a Fall. They add the perfect touch to any space. Also adding a few stems of leaves or acorns help set the tone for Fall. Both these stems are from Hobby Lobby.


These DIY shelves are a favorite of mine to decorate. I just added some amber jars, wheat and other stems and some white and green pumpkins.


Amber jars, stems and pumpkins are all from Hobby Lobby




I kept things simple with our dining room table centerpiece. More pumpkins and acorns.



I kept most my decor white but added some warm fall tones with blankets and throw pillows, they make my home feel so cozy. like you just want to snuggle up on the sofa and read a good book.



Large plaid pillows are from Pottery Barn
Faux leather pilows are from Targe last year.
Blue pillows are from Beddys bedding.

I love the warm glow of candles for Fall and Winter.



Who doesn't love a tiered tray full of cute little pumpkins!

H A P P Y  *  A U T U M N



I hung my gather sign above my pantry and hung my DIY berry wreath for a small touch of Fall in the kitchen.






I hope your Enjoying whatever weather your having. I cant believe its September already! The first oficial day of Fall is on a few weeks. How does time go by so darn fast, beats me.
Have a wonderful day you guys!
xoxoxoxo,
L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment