Monday, July 22, 2019

SUMMER HOME REFRESH


Summer is my favorite time of year. I love the long sunny days and the warmth of the sun on my skin. Whats not to love really?


Today I'm sharing my home all ready for summer. I love to use light neutrals to add some pops of color. Blue and green are a few of my favorites.


Botanical prints are a great way to bring the outdoors in. These wood framed prints are from @HobbyLobby. They can be paired with any other colors. I like to stack my pictures for a gallery feel.


A few months ago I added some board and batten to our corner fireplace. I also built a wood mantle to add some warmth to the firelplace.


I love trimming some green stems from my yard to add some neutral colors to my home, plus they are free!


I get asked a lot what my wall colors are. They are Benjamin Moore, Revere Pewter. This is one of my favorite paint colors. it is a really pretty greige that goes in just about any room.


I recently did my first Ikea hack. This 3 drawer dresser got some new molding added and a coat of grey/blue chalk paint. I love how it turned out! Ill be sharing more about it in the next few weeks.






Adding some simple touches of green really helps it feel like summer inside.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again!
xoxoxoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment