Friday, May 24, 2019

SUMMER INSPIRED TABLESCAPE


Hello and welcome to my Summer Tablescape tour!

Are you as ready for summer as I am?
We have been having rain and cooler temps for weeks and I'm itching to get outside an play in the sunshine.
But until we have summer weather I'll just be over her in my own world playing like its summer inside.


I LOVE lilacs! Every Spring I anxiously await for them to bloom. Lucky for me mine just bloomed so I was able to use them on my tablescape this  week


Dont be fooled, I have bunches of these beauties all over my home. They are so pretty and smell so darn good. I cant help myself.


I even put some up one my DIY open shelving. Don't they look lovey in my white vases!


I kept my table pretty simple. I started with the basics. Woods and whites. Then I layered on my plates and bowls, then these pretty Hearth and Hand linen napkins. 





I don't usually use purple in my home but these lilacs are just so beautiful







 I love using clippings from my own yard. The lilacs bushes that I have in my yard are from my parents house and they are special to me. They moved last summer so we really miss them and their amazing yard.

I think of them each year I cut my lilacs.













No comments:

Post a Comment