Tuesday, May 21, 2019

PICTURE GALLERY WALL

I've been wanting to do a picture gallery wall in my home for years and I finally finished one and I absolutely love it!   


 The frames range in size from 12x15 and 15x19 with all the pictures size 8x11. 


After I decided what frames I was going to use I layed them all out on my family room floor in the pattern that I wanted. I also measured the spacing between each frame. 

I measured my wall and found the middle an placed my top middle frame. then worked my way down from there. I still have a few more frames to put us as I get more fun pictures from trips and important events and I'll work my way down the stairs.

I hung all the frames with  large command strips. 


I also added this darling wood sign from @Rodworks one of my all time favorite home decor stores. They have the most amazing employees, they are super helpful and so fun to work with. I always find something perfect for my home and style.
This sign is the perfect piece to pull everything together!


I love walking down my stairs and looking at all the fun memories we have made over the years. Sometimes I find myself tearing up with gratitude for my sweet little family. They are getting so big I want to hold on to these memories as long as I can.


Sources:

Couches-RCWilley
Picture frames-Target
Farmhouse Pillows-Beddys Beds
Wood lamp-Target
End Table-Wayfair
Wood Sign-Rodworks
Desk Clock-PotteryBarn

Thanks for being here! 
You can get links to all the items in this space with the free liketoknow it app. 
I'm Lindsay @ COUNTRY GIRL HOME come check me out!

xoxox,
Linds


No comments:

Post a Comment