Wednesday, October 9, 2019

HALLOWEEN TABLESCAPE




Hello! Can you believe it is already October? It seriously blows my mind how fast time is going.

Welcome to my Halloween tablecape!



I wanted to keep my spending down so I made some homemade gift bags full of candy for the family. The brown paper bags and gold poka dot tissue paper are both from Hobby Lobby


Black taper candles are always a good idea for any Halloween tablescape


I kept my table pretty neutral with creams, whites, browns and blacks oh and some Brass/gold for some shimmer.


For the center piece is a simple chocolate bundt cake with bets sticking out of the top. this cake lasted about 10 minutes after all my kids got home.


I added some real and faux white pumpkins cuz whats halloween without pumpkins right?


Even my kitty wanted to have a sit down meal with the family.
Doesn't she match perfectly?





The gold flatwear is from Walmart and the black birds are from Joanns and I just glittered them.



Can you spy my little kitty sitting under the table on the chair...





Thanks for being here!
Happy October my friends
xoxoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment