Friday, December 11, 2020

King of Christmas tree

 Today I'm sharing my new King of Christmas tree with you guys! I’ve seen these beautiful trees all over Instagram and knew I wanted one for my bedroom. I love how realistic it is. 
I got the 7’ un-lit King Nobel Fir. This tree is so realistic and natural looking, I just adore it!



These are the ornaments Ill be using on this tree. I kept the colors neutral, cohesive ans simple
paper mache stars and matte bronze ball ornaments from Hobby Lobby, some scalloped ornaments from Joann's, my hand drawn frosted ball ornaments and my Dried flowers glass ornaments. The bead garland is from Hearth and Hands line from Target


I get a lot of boxes from Amazon and other stores, I mean a lot of boxes!! hahaha sorry honey!
 I keep them and wrap the empty boxes it's an easy and inexpensive decor hack for ya


Brown paper packages tied up with string these are a few of my favorite things.

Sources are linked HERE



Oh you know just over here decorating my new King of Chritsmas tree!



Thanks for being here and for your support! When you come here to my blog and purchase thru my liketoknowit it helps support my family and I really appreciate you!

xoxo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment