Thursday, January 23, 2014

Be my Valentine!

I have had my Valentines up since the first week of January. But I made a new banner this year. The heart and burlap one above my boxwood wreath. I cut burlap squares and red felt hearts glued them with a hot glue gun and strung it up. I love how it turned out. I tried to use things that I already had at my house.

 A close up of my heart banner.

I looked on pinterest.com for some free printable Valentine subway art. I liked this one the best.
 My LOVE banner!!
 I got this cute pink love sign at Target for $1!!
 I LOVE old windows they are all over my house. This one has no panes or glass(yet) so I strung some felt hearts on it.
 I also made this banner for my front door. The wreath is from a thrift store for $1.00 I just added some red berry garland.

 
This year I also made some drop cloth pillow covers, used felt to make the hearts.
 My hubby walked in and said WOW! I can feel the Love!!

 
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay,
    Country Living is interested in using one of your photos in an upcoming article on CountryLiving.com. Could you email me at ellen.niz@gmail.com?
    Thanks!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay
    Very much I like your house. Your old windows - amazing ! - Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple decor and beautiful photos!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete