Friday, September 26, 2014

Old Navy Jersey Maxi Dress Refashion

 
Happy Friday to you all!
I am trying something new. Every Friday I am going to do a DIY sewing/refashion tutorial. I have been making a lot of my own clothing lately and refashioning others. I am loving it! So here is the first one.
I got this Old Navy Jersey Maxi dress on sale for $11!! All the talls were gone. I knew the regular length would be too short. I figured that I would refashion it anyway so I ordered a XS in black, light grey and charcoal. I am glad I did they are so comfy!
Here are the before and after's
 
Here is the light grey dress. I think this one is my favorite. it is so comfy I feel like I am wearing my pajamas!!
This dress is really versatile. They can be dressed up or down. I will be able to wear these dress all year. Here is a more casual look with Toms and a hat.
 A more dressy look.
I will certainly be paring these dresses with cute colored tights for fall.
Have a great weekend everyone! xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay,
    these dresses are looking soooo good and so perfect on you. Love your easy going chanche ideas! Great - and for sure, your fall decoration is very lovely too!
    Have a happy happy fall
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete