Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Red & White Christmas Bedroom

Hello friends, I'm so glad your here! I love decorating the bedrooms in our home for Christmas. I decorated my kids bedrooms a bit this year. It's fun to sneek in their rooms at night and see the glow of their mini Christmas trees. In the past I have done a little Christmas décor in my room but not as much as this year. I love neutrals but I really wanted to add some color to our room and red was the perfect color for the Christmas season.
As you can see my tree farm has extended into the bedrooms as well.


I love pillows, they add so much to a space and make things feel more relaxed and comfy feeling. I have lots and lots of throw pillows, and my husband thinks it really finny. He walked in after work the day I decorated and said "Wow! our bed grew more pillows!" and I said "only 4 more than usual!' we got a good chuckle out of it and I threw a pillow at him, hahahaha!
A small tray with hot cocoa for me and my hubby to sip on while watching Hallmark Christmas movies! You know you do it too!






Sources
Red 3 pc. Coverlet-Overstock
Floral Coverlet-Amazon
Cream lumbar pillow-Ikea
Red sweater Pillows-Tai Pan Trading
Tray-Hobby Lobby
White Coverlet-JCPenny
Trees-Michaels
Framed 25-made by me
Pine stems-Michaels
Merry Christmas sign-made by me
Mirrors-Hobby Lobby
Lamps-Target
Tufted sofa-Wayfair
White Faux Fur pillows-Hobby Lobby
White Glitter tree- World Market
It's been so fun to have our room all decked out for the holiday season. I can't wait to lay in bed and watch it snow.
Have the best day friends!
-Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment