Saturday, December 23, 2017

Hot Cocoa Bar

 
Hello! It's almost Christmas!!
Can you even believe it! Seriously this month flew by so fast. I hope you've about wrapped up your Christmas gift shopping, otherwise good luck out there shopping, its going to be madness!
 
I've been seeing all these cute Hot Cocoa Bars out here and I just had to have one myself!
 
 
After I found these cute jars at hobby Lobby I knew just what to do with them! Aren't they Purdy!
I adore the wood lids!! y kids keep sneaking the marshmallows out of the jars. Luckily I have another container full of tiny candy canes so they will leave these along till we have our hot cocoa night! 
 








 
 
Source List
Jars-Hobby Lobby
White Tray-TJMaxx
Greenery & Trees-Michaels
Cake plate, spoons, napkins, snowflake plates-World Market
Mugs-JCPenny
Straws-Amazon
Merry and Bright Sign-made by me
 
Have the Best Holiday Season!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment