Monday, October 22, 2018

TOUCHES OF GREEN

Hello, its been a while since I've been on here. It's been a busy year and I am hoping to get back into my blogging. I thought that when my last baby went to kindergarten I'd have all the time in the world to blog, but that hasn't been the case. I think I am busier than before! Well anyway enough of that. If you are new here or an old friend, I am glad that you are here. The past few months I've had several people on my Instagram say that they have been following my for over 7 years on my blog and on Instagram for the past few years. Wow, 7 years that means so much to me! Thank you!

Welcome to my home....
I was able to take a few pictures with my good camera last week and what a difference it makes. My phone takes good pictures but nothing like my Cannon camera. I was so excited to get some new throw pillows from H&M Home. They are really good quality,  they have a zipper so they can be thrown in the washer for a good cleaning, which is a must with 4 kids and a hubby. These green ones are only 5.99 each! That is a killer deal for a pillow cover with a zipper! I can't make one for that price. Go check out H&Ms home decor you won't be mad about it, I promise.
 I wanted some free art so I do what I always do and that go get some green clippings from my year and frame them.  I also cut some fresh stems for my vase on my dining table below.


 Can you believe that I've had this real vine in my home for over a year! I have 2 of them and they are thriving! I only have to water them when they remind me, by drooping. hahahaha!



 I purchased these glass candle holders from Target a few weeks ago and placed my faux candles in them. I love the feel candles give. The green candle was on major clearance at Target  for like $3 and it smells so yummy. The brass balls are from Pottery Barn and the tray is from Amazon.com
 Brass mirror and wood lamp are from Target. Dresser is from Ikea. Pulls on dresser are from Ebay. Brass candle taper holders are from Esty. Brown wicker planter is from McGee and Co.








 Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day friends!
-Linds






No comments:

Post a Comment