Thursday, March 21, 2019

PINK & BLUE BEDROOM with BEDDY’S BEDDING

Do you wanna know the best inventions since sliced bread? Well you're in for a treat! Beddy's Bedding is the BEST invention ever! This bedding makes making your bed a breeze.


I've always made my bed everyday and so when my children were old enough I taught them how but with their little hands and arms its always been really hard for them.



My daughter had the hardest time making her bed. Sometimes it brought her to tears in the morning because she got so frustrated. 

Along came Beddy's zip up bedding! 
Angels singing!!
Seriously your guys these are a moms best friend.

Just look at that heavy duty zipper! The quality of these bedding sets is unmatched. The zippers go up and down with such ease. Bed*ease see what they did there?



It doesn't matter how clean your room is, if your bed isn't made it still looks messy. Don't you agree? 
Beddy's has the choice of cotton or Minky inside. We got the Chic White with the Minky inside and it is so soft and warm. My daughter loves it!

Be sure to go to Beddy's to check out their other styles of zippered bedding, blankets, and throw pillows.


Now my daughter can quickly "zip" up her bed every morning and there have been no complaints at all! That saves me some serious time in the morning.

If you are interested in saving some time and making your children's and your bed making experience easier use the code COUNTRYGIRL for 20% off your Beddy's purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment