Tuesday, April 9, 2019

EASTER DECOR


Happy almost Easter!

I have had the best time decorating my new open shelving in my dining room. It's  the perfect place to display all my white dishes and pretty cake plates.


The only thing I purchased for Easter this year are these cute bunny plates from Pottery Barn. Aren't they fun. I will be keeping these babies for a long time and handing them down to my daughter when she has her own home, that's how much I love them



My favorite wood and marble cake stand from Rod Works gets moved all over my home. I love it so much! The real paper whites I grew finally died so I replaced them with these faux potted ones from Pottery Barn.  White canisters and white pitchers are from Walmart.



Spring and Easter and some of my favorite times to decorate. I love using fresh flowers and bright happy colors.


Some real yummy smelling flowers add some Sringtime feels to my kitchen. 




I hope your enjoying your Spring!
Thanks for bring here.
Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment