Thursday, December 5, 2019

HOLIDAY HOUSE WALK 2019-FAMILY ROOM


Welcome to our our home. I hope that you are enjoying your holiday season.
This year my theme is country, vintage, classic Christmas.

You can shop all the items in my home on the free LIKEtoKNOWit.app
follow countrygirlhome and shop your little heart out.

Go to my LIKEtoKNOW.it link  HERE


The tradional red, green and white colors were what I settled on. I love the pops of red. I have to have some kind of red in my home in December



My kithcen even got a few Christmas touches. I made a hot cocoa bar for the kids, oh and for me too!
I have cozy gingham and knot pillows on the couches and lots of warm soft blankets for snuggling in front of the Christmas tree.



Ill be honest and say that I've done about 3 different tablescapes for Christmas. I know but I have been having so much fun decorating!



My corner fireplace is a hard one to decorate because its in a corner!! I don't love this space but I have to work with what I've got. I layered some of my favorite signs. Hung a pretty wreath and a felt ball garland, bottle brush trees and hung our Pottery Barn stockings by the fire place of course!


Don't you just love the layered signs!! I have a thing for signs, they are one of my favorite home decor items. 


I love this flocked tree so much. I ordered it online last year and it did not disappoint!


Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things! I made this tree box from Kristen @ EllaClaire blogs tutorial. It was so easy and fun to make. 



Now Im going to sit by the fire and Christmas tree and drink some hot cocoa. Ok not really, that's what I want to do but I'm going to go do some laundry.
 Thats the life of a mom for ya.


Thanks for being here!
Happy Holidays
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment