Monday, December 16, 2019

HOLIDAY HOUSE WALK-BEDROOM


Do you decorate the bedrooms in your home?
I love adding a little Christmas cheer to each room in our home.


This tree was out in or family room last Christmas. But this year I wanted to put it in our master bedroom. I/m so glad I did. I used neutral ornaments with some faux juniper stems, brass bells, frosted mini pine cone stems and blue berries.


I usually have some sort of blue in my room so i kept it simple and cozy by adding some juniper stems on our night stand and a wreath above our bed.



Blue, white and mercury glass ornaments in a bowl make it feel like Christmas in our room.


 I just love the reflection of the tree in this little mirror. 


The basket weave tree color was a new addition this year. I like it better than tree skirts because it doesn't get caught in the vacuum,  I never have to straighten it.


I made a swag to hang on the art on my wall.


Throw a cozy knitted fur trimmed blanket on the bed and you've got yourself a cozy Christmas bedroom


I added some bells and blue berry stems to this faux wreath.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy Holiday season.
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment