Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Fall in the Bedroom

 
Hey, hey, hey! How are you doing today! Can you even believe that I've done 2 blog post this month? I know, miracles do happen! I'm so excited to be sharing my bedroom with you today. I added more cozy throws and some new decorative objects.
I'm so happy with the cozy feel of this space.
 
 
 
I finally snagged this stone knot from the Studio Mcgee line at Target. I've been wanting it for moths and I was at my local target and it was like it was meant to be cuz my eyes went right to it! You better believe  I ran as fast as I could to get that knot
 
Im always cold in the fall and winter so I always have a warm blanket near by. This chunky knit throw from Donna Sharp is so soft and cozy. I'll link it and all the other sources for this room in my linketoknowit just search 'countrygirlhome"



 
I love this little sitting area where I can sit back put my feet up and relax with a good book.

Thanks for coming and visiting. I'm so glad you took the time to come say hello!

Have a wonderful day friends,

xoxox Linds

 

No comments:

Post a Comment