Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Autumn Kitchen

 
Hello and Happy fall!
Today I'm sharing a bit of my fall kitchen. I kept things simple by bringing in real branches from my yard. Wee recently had some really strong winds and sadly it blew over on of our maple trees.

Even my open shelving in the dining area got a little fall décor! I added some beautiful DIY printable art from the shop WestWoven on Etsy. I added some more fall stems and some pretty wood vases.

                Adding cozy throw blankets and layers help you home feel cozy, warm and inviting.

 
Candles are another way to make things feel cozy. I mean who doesn't love the warm glow of a yummy smelling candle. This one is called falling leaves from Little Sparrows Candle Co on Etsy, and it smells so good!

 

I made some free leaf art from stems in my yard. I Just taped them to a piece of white textured paper and put it in a gold frame, so easy!

 
Thanks for stopping by. Its almost October, can you believe it! That's means pumpkins and candy!
Have a great day my friends
xoxox
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment