Monday, October 5, 2020

Fall Tablescape

Hey you guys, I hope you're enjoying your day. I really hope you've been enjoying the beautiful colors outside too. I wanted to out together a fall tables cape for you and this is what I can up with this year. I usually stock with neutrals but this year I was really feeling the dark moody colors. colors I can find in my own backyard. so here sh is in all her fall glory.


Layers, layers, layers I love layers each piece of my tablescapes. I use these diy wood charges all the timothy go with everything. Classic white plates are a must have. I have a large collection of cloth napkins I use for holiday and seasonal tables. You can find good ones at Homegoods, WorldMarket & Potterybarn.

I love this view because it shows all the beautiful colors and textures of the space. The gorgeous Loloi rug below and the pop of white table and the plaid throw, I mean tablecloth. Then the layered place settings and last the centerpiece. a good table is layered you guys. depth and texture and layers.

Look at those cute arrow stems! I cut them from my yard and they scream fall to me. The warm maroons and deep greens are giving me life!
The beautiful floral arrangement is in a lovely vase from PotteryBarn. I really love how it turned out. I used real and faux florals and stems for it and you can't even tell which aerial and which are faux. its so wispy and fun. 
I love adding little candles to my tablescapes. They add such a pretty warm glow. These small white votives are from Hobby Lobby. Its fun to mix different sizes of candles, just keep them the same color so they look cohesive.

You can get sources to all the items on this table with the free liketoknowit app just search countrygirlhome
Above is a fun view I like to do with my tablescapes. This view shows all the pieces that are on the table. 
I love how this centerpiece turned out. It's a mix of real and faux flowers & stems. The plums were a gift from a neighbor and they are the perfect addition to the tablescape, don't you think?
I adore the warm fall colors used on this tablescape. I love me some whites but in the fall I'm drawn to darker warm colors like these.
Thank you so much for being here and for your support, it really does mean so much to me.
xoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment