Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A little Christmas...

 
 
Yes , yes I know its January and this is my Christmas tree but I seriously had a crazy busy December. So I am just now getting to my blog pictures. I got a new tree this year. It is a 7.5 foot Jade lightly frosted tree with two different sizes of lights, the tree is from Tai Pan Trading.
I looooooove it so much!
 And of coarse a little hand made wood frame of Jesus
 Red and green berries and wood snowflakes are from Tai Pan Trading. Red and cream ribbon is from World Market. Green, burlap and  red ribbon is from Michaels.
 I had a ton of fun wrapping all the gifts up really cute this year. All the paper and the tags are from Hobby Lobby and the red and white twine is from Ikea.
Isn't this a magical picture! Four of my favorite people are in this picture and it just about melts my heart!!
I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: