Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Kids Farmhouse Bathroom

Hello! I hope you are having the best day! I wanted to share my upstairs bathroom with your today. This bathroom is always a work in progress. My youngest son and daughter share this bathroom. So it has to be gender neutral. By daughter loves blue and so do I so we chose wood, white, gray and some light gray/blue for the colors in this bathroom. It's a little bathroom so there is not a lot of space for decorations. I didn't want it to feel cluttered either so we kept things simple, clean and bright.


I hand painted this HOT BATHS sign a few months ago before I got my silhouette machine. It took a while to paint and was a labor of love! I don't really charge my kids for baths but I should! hahaha! 


I recently purchased these super soft blue and white stripe towels at Home Goods last month and I absolutely love them. They add some farmhouse charm to the simple board and batten wall where we hang towels. Which was the best choice EVER!! My kids would never hand their towel on the regular towel bars so hook were a great solution for us. I would love to put up some amazing peel and stick wall paper her but haven't found any I love yet.

Basket is from World Market, plant from Ikea and hand towels are from Home Goods.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment