Tuesday, April 9, 2019

GRAY & NAVY BOYS BEDROOM


Once your go Beddy's you can never go back!

I'm not even kidding you guys. This bedding is amazing. I've said it about a hundred times! I won't lie to you, this bedding is so easy to zip up and down. Your bed will never look messy again.


The style I chose for my 11 year old son was the Modern Gray All Cotton. It's the perfect medium gray color.


 His Beddys bedding goes perfectly with the newly painted nightstand. 


My son is a huge sports fan. I wanted to keep things simple and bright in his room. 


Each bedding set comes with one coordinating pillow case and a decorative sham.
Just look how cute the inside is!



This bedding is so easy to use. there are 2 zippers on at each side of the bedding. You can zip one down or both. 
You can get all cotton like this one or Minky inside.




 My boys have a habit of just pulling their comforter up over the messy sheets and that leaves a bumpy, messy bed and that drives me crazy!!


With Beddy your don't get the lumpy bedding! Hip, Hip Hooray!



My kids, and even me for that matter can never quite get the sheets and comforter straight.  and I have spent about 15-20 minute getting it all straight just to have it a big mess by morning. 




Beddy's really are a hug time saver for me and my 4 kiddos. Now the other 2 boys want their own set of beddy's on their bed.


 This post is in partnership with Beddys Beds. 
All opinions are my own. I really do love all things Beddys.

No comments:

Post a Comment