Tuesday, November 12, 2019

FALL FRONT PORCH

The weather is changing and that puts me in the mood for some hot cocoa! How about you?
I recently teamed up with Sweese and they sent me these darling white cups and saucers.


These cups are such good quality, and they are the perfect for hot cocoa. Add some cream and cinnamon on top and you have a yummy treat. 


I was going to sit out on my front porch and watch the sun rise and drink my hot cocoa but it was dang cold and I only lasted a few minutes. so I finished inside cuddled on my sofa in a blanket. 






Lots of pumpkins and throw pillows and blankets help make my front porch feel extra cozy.










I sure love sitting out in the cool mornings sipping hot cocoa! How about you?


Thanks for stopping by. You can get all the sources in this post on the liketoknowit app. just search
"COUNTRYGIRLHOME"

No comments:

Post a Comment