Monday, November 11, 2019

THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPE 2019


It's November and that means we get to celebrate Thanksgiving this month!
I absolutely adore the Thanksgiving holiday.
I mean whats not to love? Food, family and relaxing.

I love putting together fun holiday tablescapes. 
Thanksgiving is a fun holiday to decorate for because I love to use real pumpkins and fruit.



I added some faux greenery and acorns from Hobby Lobby and some faux baby boo pumpkins.


My kiddos lonv these cute little sparkling apple cider bottles,  it makes the settings extra special.


I like to add texture to my tablescapse by using a throw blanket as my table cloth. I love the braded detail on this throw from Walmart.


Each place setting has its own yummy pear and I added some pears to the layered center piece as well. These pears didn't last long, my kids were eating them right off the table/ Who doesn't love a centerpiece that you can eat.



Adding a throw blanket and a few chunky knitted throw pillows adds to the cozy feel of the table

These gorgeous knit pillow covers are such amazing quality and so soft They are from BUSADESIGNS you can find these same ones them here. Busadesigns also has other gorgeous pillow covers to choose from.


Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope you get to spend some time with y our loved ones durring these fun holiday seasons.
xoxoxo

Lindsay 

You can find the sources to my Thanksgving holiday table at the free liketoknowit app. just search
"COUNTRYGIRLHOME"

You can also find me on PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment