Wednesday, October 23, 2019

FALL IN THE BEDROOM


"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers!"
Anne or Green Gables

H A P P Y    O C T O B E R!
Ocotber is one of my favorite times of the year. When the leaves start to change and the mountains are alive with color. I love the cool nights and warm days. hot cocoa and sweaters. whats not to love about Fall and October.



 Adding some fall to your space doesn't have to be expensive of hard. You can just go outside and get some clippings from trees with changing leaves and put them in a pretty vase. add some faux pumpkins and your done.




Adding some warm colors that mimic the outdoors helps bring the cozy fall feeling inside. Soft throw blankets and lots of textures make it feel warm and cozy.


 I added some cute little faux pumpkins on my nightstand to keep with he fall vibe.



I'm loving the blues with the mixed colors of the faux leaves.

Thanks for coming!
Happy Fall my friends
xoxo
Lindsay
You can find all my sources at the free like to know it app. just search COUNTRYGIRLHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment