Friday, February 4, 2011

{my kitchen}

My kitchen is pretty dark, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get the DARK backsplash all the way to the cabinets, I totally want to rip it down and put up a lighter color backsplash. We have formika counter tops now but in the future want granite with a tile backsplash. oh well for now this is what it looks like. Yes the dishwashed is stainless steel and the other appliances are white, that is because we started with white and are SLOWLY changing over to the Stainless. We were "lucky" enough to have our dishwasher AND our washer tank out on us this month..Not really, it was a big bummer having to spend so much money in one month but, when it rains it pours right?

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lindsay! You really have a talent for revamping, and decorating!!! I LOVE the country-cottage feel you have going on in your home. White is just so BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete