Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another book shelf redo

I have had this book shelf as long as I can remember since Jr High (I think).  I still have to put the bead board on the back but the backing right now is fine just not CUTE like beadboard would be. I added the moulding and some under the counter lights on the top two shelfs.  and tada! A lit bookshelf for the kids stuff! and a light for our pet froggy.
                                                                           Before
After
Not a huge change, but it does look better, more custom built.

After the after..
This is in our basement family room this is the kids section, and yes those are labels on the drawers. Do they get used.. not so much but there is always the hope my kids will put the toys in the labeled spots. (yeah right)

These are the two shelfs with the puck lights.
Dont you love the vintage suitcase? I got it last year at an antique store... love it.

                      Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea. I have been seeing this around and I think that it is a Fabulous way to take a ordinary to ExTraOrdinary!

    come visit and enter my GiVeawAY
    chickhardware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete