Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Banners

I loved my halloween banner so much I had to make a Christmas one.. okay well two.
The first one is made of burlap and the second is made from Painters Drop Cloth.
 On the burlap one I lightly brushed on some white paint and then I used the Cricut to cut some letters and used them as a stencil. I didn't fill in the whole stencil because I wanted the letters to look worn. Added some white bells on the send and done. simple!
I usually deck out my entry but I just didn't have the time this year. So I went all naturalish.

 On this one I used a chunkier font and added glitter to the letters right after I painted them on.
So go with you bad self and make you a Holiday banner!
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Mommie...AGain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Now I just have to decide: painters dropcloth or burlap? I happen to have both. Decisions, decisions. They are both beautiful by the way, and I have a Cricut just dying to be used. Thanks for the stencil tip. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the burlap banner! I HAVE to make one now! Your blog is awesome!!!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete