Monday, June 10, 2013

Painting my pantry

 
Alright ever since I purchased my new paint sprayer I have been painting crazy! I just want to paint, paint, paint!! well I have a hubby and four children so I can't do that. So I have to limit myself to just a few painting projects. Here is my kitchen pantry. Not horrible but not good either. I see all these wonderfully organized, bright cute pantry's on pinterest and got super sick of mine. I didn't have any money to spend so I have to do with what I had. PAINT! Yes people I know you are SO surprised. 
 Here is the before
 I was really surprised to see what was in my pantry. Lots of random fish crackers, pretzels, straws, honey all over the shelves. Honestly it wasn't pretty. But that is what your get with three little boys that eat everything in sight and think the pantry is a free for all grocery store.
 
Here she is all cleaned out and ready for a good wipe down. It is dark in there!
 And the bright clean after!! I didn't want to put anything back in it she was so pretty!
All the food back in. Oh it is so much better. and somewhat organized. There are just some things that can not be organized like egg cartons, and a sack of potatoes. and my favorite part it doesn't even have anything on the floor!!
One step at a time. That is my motto. I am one more step closer to a cleaner, more organized home ;) Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic Monday!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment