Monday, October 6, 2014

Homemade Halloween Potion Bottles

 
 
 
Items needed:
*glass jars
*corks
*black spray paint
*labels-we got ours from Etsy (look on pinterest)
*ribbon
*glitter
*Elmer's glue
 
 
$1 glass jar/cork from Target 
before
      
after 
 This is the spray paint I used ACE brand Satin Black

 On this glitter bottle I poured a little bit of Elmer's glue in a plastic cup and added fin black and gold glitter mixed it and poured it into the bottle rolled it around until the inside was all coated, let dry. (I am impatient so I used a hairdryer)
 
 
 This bottle is from some Red wine vinegar just spray paint it black and add some cute ribbon and a tag



 I love how they look with my potions book I made last year.
Here is the tutorial for the DIY Halloween books



 
Happy October!  
Thank you so much for your support and comments.
-Linds

1 comment: