Friday, November 30, 2018

12 TREES OF CHRISTMAS

Christmas decorating is finished at my house but some of you are putting up your trees this week. I wanted to share my tree and the sources along with 11 other beautiful trees to help get your creative juices flowing.  
 I'd also like share some tips and tricks that I have found helpful when decorating my tree. 

This year I wanted to try something new and it took me out of my comfort zone. I have always had red as my main color for my decorations. This year I don't have any red in my upstairs Christmas decor. I wanted to keep with neutrals and with that here is my tree. 

I used the same tree from last year. It's a 7.5 foot tree from Tai Pan Trading. I like to add other stems of greenery to my tree to add texture and dimension to the tree. 

Pine stems and long eucalyptus stems are from Michael's craft store. 
Dollar eucalyptus stems are from Hobby Lobby. 
My 2.5 inch non wired ribbon is from Paper Mart. 

I have been collecting mercury glass ornaments for several years about 5 and have collected quite the assortment. I love mercury glass because they go with any other color. Some of my favorite places to get mercury Glass ornaments are:
Home Goods and tjmaxx-favorite
Wayfair

On Instagram last week myself and 11 other ladies shared our trees all decorated for Christmas. We shared the theme, type of tree and some sources of where we got the beautiful items to decorate our tree. All 12 trees are unique & special in their own way. You'll get some much inspiration from each of them. you can go to my Instagram COUNTRY GIRL HOME look for this picture in my saved stories called 12 trees.
Here is a peek...


My theme for this years tree is Rustic Glam Deer. We have so many deer around our house and I loved the idea of using the deer sheds my my husband and kids have collected over the years. So I made sure to add the real deer sheds. I also painted some small deer from Amazon gold and hung them on my tree. My kids like to play with them and it adds a fun whimsical feel to the tree.



I'm just over here fixing my tree admiring its glow....
Decorating your tree doesn't have to be expensive, take your time collecting things you love. Switch out the inexpensive things like ribbon, greenery stems and berries.


Adding pretty wrapped gifts under your tree add to the finished effect of your tree. I like to match my wrapping paper and ribbons to my tree. Wrapping paper is from Hobby Lobby, Target and Amazon. My tan and cream ribbon is from Papermart




Here is a list of the other trees in our 12 trees of Christmas. Be sure to go check out each one they are all amazing! Thanks for stopping by

-L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment