Wednesday, September 25, 2019

FALL TABLESCAPE 2019


If you know me at all, then you know that I love to create tablescapes.
Yes I love pretty dishes and layers of tablecloths and napkins.


I used some fabric I purcheeds from Hobby Lobby and layed it across my table. Then add a linen table runner from Pier1 imports. Next goes the rattan chargers and my pretty white dishes from Walmart. napkins from Target and some faux greenery, leaves and pumpkins.


Candles make everything feel more cozy don't you think?

I staggered my brass candle holders and they add just the right
 amount of height to the centerpiece.



The browns, copper, cream and greens play nicely with my open shelving for Fall.



This is one of my favorite views...




I hope you are enjoying your fall friends
xoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment