Monday, September 30, 2019

OUTDOOR FALL TABLESCAPE


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The cozy feel of warm days and cool nights. Leaves putting on a show with their changing leaves. The smell of pumpkins, apples and cinnamon in my home. Oh you guys I just love it all so much!


I thought it would be fun to do an outdoor Fall tablescape before it gets too cold for eating outside. I used clippings from my yard for the centerpiece then added some faux white pumpkins. so easy and free!


These fauw remote controlled candles are a favorite of mine. I use them all year long. I have about 20 if them. I get them at Costco.



White baby pumpkins are a long time favorite of mine. They go with any decor for fall and thru to thanksgiving. I have a mix of real and faux pumpkins.


I kept things really neutral since this tablescape was going to be outside with all the other foliage in my yard. I just used some white dishes I had on hand and some cream napkins from Targets Hearth & Hand line.


I got these cute textured glassed from Home Goods the other day 8 glasses for $4.99




I picked some extra leaves to spread on the table to balance the centerpiece out.


Layers are a must for Fall, layering this tan and cream throw blanket added some beautiful texture and a cozy feel to the tablescape.






I hope you are all enjoying Fall so far. I am for sure. I hope that it sticks around for a while.


Happy Fall!
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment