Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A LITTLE FALL IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM


After wallpapering my laundry room in this amazing wallpaper from Anthropology I had to find the perfect laundry room sign.

And Boy oh boy did I find the perfect one!
This gorgeous handmade sign is from Teal Barn Signs

I cant even tell you how amazing the quality of this sign is. The wood frame is just perfect and the distressed lettering is so dreamy. I absolutely love this sign!


 My little kitty wanted in on the photo shoot of the laundry room. she is such a poser!
no I did not train my cat to stand like this, she just loves to attack all the leaf stems in the house.


I added a few touches of fall with some faux pumpkins, a cozy throw blanket, a faux leather pillow and some maple leaves.


Yep see she couldn't handle not attacking the leaves!! Silly kitty!



Now look who else wants in on the photo shoot. Lily my other little sweet kitty. They are always so interested in what I am doing and want to be right in the middle of it, as you can see!


Be sure to go check out Teal Barn signs. Ginger is amazingly talented and she has so many gorgeous styles of signs, youll have a hard time choosing just one.


I hope you're having a fabulous day!
xoxo
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment