Thursday, October 25, 2018

SPOOKY TABLESCAPE

Can you believe its almost Halloween? I cant! My daughter has been begging me to put up some Halloween décor. I don't know why I haven't other than the fact that I have been so busy and I just haven't had the desire to do much decorating. But a few days ago I gave in to her pleading and threw together a simple tablescape and made some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.


 Have you heard about the #tendollartablscape from @handmade.farmhouse and @myhouseof8? make a simple, inexpensive tablescape. I can do that! I actually didn't buy anything for this tablescape. I used things I already had around the house.
I kept the colors simple with black and white.  The branches are from my yard and spray painted black. I had some black and white ticking fabric so I made some napkins.
 I love these paper bats, I use then every year!






Chargers-DIY by me from Michaels
Plates, bowls-JCPenny
Candle tapers-Etsy
Chairs & Silverware-World Market
Thanks for stopping by Have a wonderful day!
_Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment