Monday, October 29, 2018

TRICK OR TREAT

Its a Halloween miracle! I've published 3 blog posts in one week!! what who am I?! okay just joking around.
Welcome to my spooky home. 
Okay its not really that spooky. I'm more of a cute Halloween decorator. I don't really like to be scared or creeped out and neither do my kids, so we keep Halloween pretty light and fun around here. 
I quickly threw together a few Halloween vignettes for my daughter, who also loves to decorate. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Again I kept things neutral with creams, white and black. I already had the cloches and the paper bats so when I came across Jamie @somuchbetterwithage IG post with her bats in her cloches on her mantle I had to have some of my own. The lighting isn’t the best in some of these pictures the weather was not cooperating and it was rainy outside all day so it was a bit dark.  But it kind of helps with the spooky effect.

I grabbed some my old Twilight books (don't laugh) I had in the basement, took off their covers and used them to add some height to my little cloches.


I love that you can see the reflection of the paper bats on my kitchen wall!



I purchased the black spooky fabric from Michael craft store for like $2 last week. The large black candle sticks Ive had for years they are from Hobby Lobby. The cloches are from both Michaels and Hobby Lobby.




Halloween entry table

Again I used what I already had at home except for the black fabric I got new for this years decor. I hand made this Trick or Treat sign last year at a craft party. The potion jars I've had for years as well they are easy to make just look on pintrest for potion printables.





I hope you and your family have a safe and candy filled Halloween!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment