Thursday, November 8, 2018

GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS


 Hello and happy November! Guys, this year flew by and I'm still trying to catch up. I have had the chance to do a few projects I've been wanting to do for years, but just haven't gotten around to them. Until this last month. Right when my hubby gave me the go ahead I jumped all over it! 

Here is a sneek peek of the board and batten I put up in my dining room. Why I waited so long to do it, I'll never figure out! I love it!

This post is about my Thanksgiving tablescape. The board and batten wall tutorial will come later. I'm trying to incorporate more color into my house, nothing too crazy just more earth tones and more textures and I this tablecloth from Pier 1 Imports was just the thing I needed. I love the blue plaid.






Don't ask me how I got the picture above.....Lets just say I wasn't hanging from a light fixture. Yes, I was standing on my table people! It was a little sketchy up there and I tried not to fall and break my arm. Happily I was able to get down without incident.  I love how the grass looks from above. I grabbed this grass last month from my yard before the deer munched it.



I love the warm glow of candles don't you? They just add so much to the feeling in a room. You can never have enough candles.


 I got these Napkins at Target for $3 for a set of 4. I was going to make pillows out of them but they were only 18x18 and I like my pillow at least 20x20 so napkins they stayed. that was my only purchase for this table. the rest I already had.




 I love my Gather sign from Smallwoodhome I use it year round. I love it here the most because this is where my family gathers every night to eat dinner and talk.





I love setting up tablescapes, and I'm still learning how to do them correctly. Wait, is there a wrong or right way to set a table? I'm sure there is but we are not very formal around here and usually its plastic plates for the kids and mismatched cups. 





White dining table-old
Dining chairs,chair cushions and silverware-World Market
Navy Tablecloth-Pier 1 Imports
Wood Chargers-DIY the unfinished wood chargers are from Michaels I finished them myself
Gather sign-Smallwoodhome
Mercury glass candle holders-mix from Michaels and World Market
Goblets-Walmart/Pioneer Woman
White Picher-Target
Plates with Silver edge-I have no idea I got these from my wedding

I know what you are thinking......how can a person take some many pictures of one table, right? Well I don't know, its just a talent I have! hahahaha!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment